Sunday, November 22, 2009

No Smoke No Pressure

I have a blog called Smoke Under Pressure which is focused on pressure cooking and smoker cooking.  Even though I have provision to talk about other food stuff, it feels limited.  So the premise of this blog is that there will be no smoker cooking or pressure cooking posts.  No Smoke.  No Pressure. 

Copyright and Disclosure

Recipes
All the recipes posted on Smoke Under Pressure.blogspot.com are my own original, copyrighted work unless otherwise stated. If a recipe has been adapted, inspired or modified from another source, that source is clearly identified and it is clearly stated that it has been adapted, inspired, or modified. If a recipe is reproduced in its entirety from another source, written approvals have been received from that source and that source is clearly identified.

Photos
Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this website are the original copyrighted works of my husband (the good ones) or myself (the not-so-good ones). If photos are from other sources, that source is clearly identified and written approvals have been obtained.

Disclosure
I am not a professional chef and I do not work in the food industry. This blog is my personal account of food adventures and is in no way related to my work or my employer.

If you wish to copy any part of this blog, please contact me at SmokeUnderPressure@gmail.com

Links to this blog do not require prior permission.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog with no pressure! and I hope to see some Mexican recipies here too!

    ReplyDelete